An Opportunistic Value-Enhancement Real Estate Investor
- Westdale Real Estate Investment and Management (“Westdale”) is an opportunistic investor with more than 25 years of success as a real estate sponsor.
- Founded in 1991, Westdale and its 1200 member team controls approximately 200 commercial and multifamily properties located in 30 cities, representing a total capitalization in excess of $4 billion.
- Westdale has grown organically to become a leading top 50 U.S. vertically integrated real estate investment management, property management, leasing, and construction services firm with offices located throughout the Southwest, Southeast, and Midwest.
- Westdale’s principals have a highly successful track record in recapitalizing and acquiring underperforming commercial and multifamily properties, acquiring distressed debt, repositioning or redeveloping distressed properties, and acquiring fully stabilized core and value-add properties.
- Westdale has a deep track record in sponsoring investments for premier institutional and family office co-investors, including ventures with Met Life, GE Capital, Goldman Sachs, Sterling Equities, CarVal, The Hampshire Companies, Turtle Creek Partners, and Chief Partners.
Westdale Corporate and Regional Locations
With a broad expertise on markets and property types, Westdale is able to quickly analyze a diverse profile of investment opportunities, positioned within urban CBDs to suburban as well as secondary markets. Westdale evaluates investments in: