Westdale is privately held with flexible and responsive capital resources. The investment environment at Westdale fosters an entrepreneurial spirit that affords the company a variety of growth options via opportunistic acquisitions. Another key to the firm's continuing growth is our adaptive and creative investment strategy, which allows us to partner with a wide variety of private, institutional and public entities. Westdale’s additional core competencies include property management, construction services, asset management, risk management and debt services. We also provide third party fee management for a host of owner clients that benefit from Westdale’s efficient infrastructure, geographic scope and economies of scale.
With a proven track record of over twenty years, Westdale has demonstrated the ability to find opportunities, create effective marketing programs, undertake strategic capital improvements and achieve operational efficiencies with multiple classes of real estate. Our management professionals have created net operating income growth and enhanced investment returns. The Westdale team has consistently proven that they have the ability to resolve and reposition under-performing assets and achieve success in primary, secondary and tertiary markets in all phases of the real estate cycle.
- Westdale Real Estate Investment and Management (“Westdale”) is an opportunistic investor with more than 25 years of success as a real estate investor & sponsor.
- Founded in 1991, Westdale and its 1200 member team controls approximately 200 commercial and multifamily properties located in 30 cities, representing a total capitalization of greater than $5 billion.
- Westdale has grown organically to become a leading top 50 U.S. vertically integrated real estate investment management, property management, leasing, and construction services firm with offices located throughout the United States.
- Westdale’s principals have a highly successful track record in recapitalizing and acquiring underperforming commercial and multifamily properties, acquiring distressed debt, repositioning or redeveloping distressed properties, and acquiring fully stabilized core and value-add properties.
- Westdale has a deep track record in sponsoring investments for premier institutional and family office co-investors, including ventures with Met Life, GE Capital, Goldman Sachs, Sterling Equities, CarVal, The Hampshire Companies, Turtle Creek Partners, and Chief Partners.
An Opportunistic Value-Enhancement Real Estate InvestorWestdale Real Estate Investment and Management owns a stellar reputation in all disciplines of the multifamily and commercial real estate sectors. Founded in 1991, the privately held company fosters an entrepreneurial spirit with flexible and responsive capital resources enabling adaptive, creative, and opportunistic acquisitions, value-add, core-plus and suburban in any phase of the economic cycle.
Based in Dallas, Texas, Westdale and its 1,200 employees operate from six regional offices in over 30 cities with operating history in over 20 states. With a proven track record of over 25 years, Westdale has demonstrated the ability to find opportunities, create effective marketing programs, implement strategic capital improvements, maximize revenue and achieve operational efficiencies with multiple classes of real estate.
Westdale’s flexible and responsive capital resources has allowed it to sponsor and venture with a wide variety of institutional investors, both public and private, world-class institutions, private equity firms, life companies, global fund sponsors along with family offices.
Controlling a capital base in excess of $4 billion, Westdale is a nationwide real estate investment, property management, leasing, and construction firm. The company is a vertically integrated Top 50 NMHC Owner/Manager with strong affiliations in NMHC, TAA, along with many other regional and local industry associations.
Westdale’s successful track record of acquiring and recapitalizing underperforming multifamily and commercial properties, acquiring distressed debt, redevelopment, and management of lease-ups, fully stabilized core, and value-add properties are all hallmarks of the experienced team.
- Distressed Debt/Recapitalization
- Alternative Investments
Westdale Corporate and Regional Locations
With a broad expertise on markets and property types, Westdale is able to quickly analyze a diverse profile of investment opportunities, positioned within urban CBDs to suburban as well as secondary markets. Westdale evaluates investments in:
- Dallas, Texas (HQ)
- Houston, Texas
- Austin, Texas
- San Antonio, Texas
- Atlanta, Georgia
- Charlotte, North Carolina